- Chapter 42 of the International Harvester Collectors, Inc., is a nonprofit organization organized under the laws of the state of Ohio, for the purpose of expanding membership and facilitating communication among International Harvester Company (“IH”) enthusiasts in the State of North Carolina.
- To promote, preserve and educate others on the IH brand by members collecting, restoring and showing displays.
- To fund, restore, preserve, and research the history of the International Harvester Company within the State of North Carolina.
- To fund localized activities for the sharing of information, ideas and the history of IH memorabilia.
- To offer the host Chapter(s) of Red Power Round Up assistance in the Round Up, if requested.
- To support youth organizations such as FFA and 4-H chapters and in doing so share and educate regarding the farm heritage of IH.
- International Harvester Collectors of North Carolina Chapter 42, Inc. is organized exclusively for charitable and educational purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as may be amended from time to time.